What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A little goes a long way!

I miss Robert sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to see hime every day nearly but since Giselle was born I see him maybe once or twice a week. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions I used to visit him at night after the boys were asleep. Now that the baby is here I don't want to bring her into the cold. So now I see him at least one weekend night a week and once during the week when he comes to visit. I'm hoping that by March 2007 I will have enough money and the job stability to get a house for rent to own. Then he can come see us whenever he wants!
Anyway, I got to see him for about 15 minutes yesterday cuz I had to take Brett to his dad's. So seeing Robert lives about 2 minutes from Dickhead's house I made a little detour. I held on to him like it was the last time I would ever see him. It was nice to just be completely alone with him again. I missed that!
So then Dickhead calls this morning and says to bring the other boys for a few hours for his other son's birthday party. I called Robert hoping he blew off work today so I could see him. He never even called me today during his lunch break. He didn't call until 2:30. He says I don't call him anymore. Why bother? He never answers his phone anyway. Okay, enough bitchin. Until...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    it's funny ain't it how relationships go. most of the time dudes complain when you "sweat" them and then they always have something to say when you don't. ain't life grand

     
  • At 8:17 PM , Blogger akane said...

    I just came across with ur blog...and I read all the posts u have... I really admire you. You sound like a strong woman.

    About robert...I dunno, how i'd react to all that... but i think that you're doing the right thing...not stressing about it, but still worrying on what will come...
    Just have to wait I guess!
    Please keep posting! love reading it! = )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home