What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Robert's mom Maria

Robert's mom went in for routine eye surgery today. Everything went okay. Robert, Mari and his mom went back to Mari's house and I guess a few hours later Mari's son Tonio called Lisa and said that they had to take Maria back to the hospital because she had some sort of reaction to something after she took her diabetes meds. She got really sick but when I called him a few hours after that he said she was okay. I'm glad.
Anyway, another boring day in the house. Dickhead finally paid me. I'm tired of his bullshit excuses. He said that Ann had forgotten to put the zip code on the envelope. Bullshit! He didn't want to pay me. I nearly ran out of gas getting out there. I had to count change to put a gallon in and it was barely enough to get me there and to the bank to cash the check. Anyway, when I got there I asked him if he was taking the boys this weekend. He said no cuz they hurt Ann's feelings. Umm...excuse me! What about the shitty things she has said to them! He doesn't want to listen to their side. Oh well. I talked to the boys about it and said that they should have a family meeting and talk out the problems. Problem is, Ann is too immature to do her part and plays into the kids. The boys try to make their dad see what she does but he is too blind to it. Maybe one day they will work out the problems but I don't think so as long as he takes sides.
Well tonight there is no bad feelings about Robert. I know he had a bad day with his mom. Even if something had been done it would be too selfish to put it cuz I know he had a rough day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home