What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Are you freakin'' kiddin' me?

Okay, so he called about quarter to twelve. He said that he went to out for beer after and was home by 11. So why didn't he call after we had just talked about him not calling? He said he was tired. Thanks babe. How do you think I felt when I had to get up with the baby this morning? Jackass!!! And I'm actually saying that more to myself than to him! It reminds me of Alicia Keys' "Karma" about waiting til 3 Am! Won't do that again! Of course I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway. So now I'm goin over there and we'll see what happens. I hope he lets me come over later. Like I said, I'm using a calendar to keep up with events. Should prove interesting. More later.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    im not understanding...if this is you boyfriend, why is he "letting" you come over... i understand about it being his place but you got his baby you should always be able to come over and shouldn't have to call before you come if yall a couple

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home