What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy days are here again!

That song is in my head as I write this. Of course, that is the only line I know! It's 4 AM and I'm up because I can't sleep. Insomnia sucks. And with a newborn baby it's kinda hard to nap when you want. Anyway, I spent Monday and Tuesday with Robert. No drama. We did get into a discussion last night about us but by the time I got there it was done and forgotten.
I got a call for an interview for Monday for a doctor's office. Believe it or not, the doctor himself called me! So we are meeting at Starbucks (his office isn't finished yet) for the interview. Jeez, sounds like a date! HaHa! I'm excited! I hope I get this job. I keep getting crap from Monster.com that I'm not nearly qualified for!!!!!! I got one "lead" to become a financial analyst. Okay, where the f do you get that from reception/clerical/telephone? Dumbasses. I clicked on it out of curiosity and it says that I need a degree. Why didn't Monster pick that up?
Got a call from Dad yesterday. He's ticked that I took my picture off of Giselle's website. Well hell! I look like crap and I don't want that shit floating around!! I told him when I get my haircut I will post a new picture up. And a fellow blogger gave me some advice to lose 13 pounds in a week by cutting carbs. Not a problem. The soda thing has been impossible, but I have a new faith. I'm gonna try really hard to stick with it now. I want to be a thinner, happier me. When I get the guts I will post a before picture. I'm really embarrassed of how bad I look. I miss the old me. The one who dressed a little naughty but still looked presentable. Now I look like shit. Wish me luck with the job interview and with the weight loss!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    i am wishing you much success on your interview... and yeah, cutting carbs work...also walk when you can instead of driving... you can lose by just increasing your cardio a lil each day. let us know how the job goes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home