What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just a rant...ignore if you wish!

Remember how I said I would bitch and moan here if I couldn't bitch and moan at Robert? Well, this is one of those posts. I asked him to call Friday night after his soccer game to tell me how it went. It ended at 8:30. It is now 2:48 AM and I have heard nothing. I refuse to call him because he said something about how he wouldn't forget. MMM-HMM!!! Now I will wait for him to call me. He gave me some bullshit earlier about how his phone is messed up. Yeah right! I've heard that before. I'm gonna start keeping a calendar and see if there are any noticeable patterns. If I detect one (and I will give it 2 months to give him the benefit of the doubt!) we're done. End of story. This way I can also keep track of things that were said and so on. Maybe it is petty and stupid. But I think it might make things add up and not only in my head. I had better be wrong on this. I will post results one month from today. If anyone is interested. So I'm off to read the blogs I subscribe to and then off to bed. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day. Man! I can't even blame this on PMS!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    okay...it's good to know that i ain't the only one pmsing...maybe we are blogged synched...lol..

    i say do it just for your mind sake...don't tell him though...maybe it will force you to do what deep down inside you feel you should do...or maybe it will force you to chill and stop turning over every rock looking for something

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home