What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

World's biggest idiot?

It's 9:30 on Sunday night and what am I doing? Nothing. Waiting for Robert to call. He was gonna come over tonight and apparently he's not gonna bother. But the really bad part is that he hasn't even bothered to call me. Three Sundays in a row? And he wonders why I don't trust him! When I call he doesn't answer his phone. Then calls me back in a few minutes. Been there, done that. I hate this! I want to end it but my heart won't let me! I don't think it's fair that my heart always takes over my head! And it wonders why it ends up hurt all the time! You think it would learn it's lesson! I don't know what to do. I have had so many nice messages from yesterday's post and a little encouragement and trust me, that helps. But I know me and I know I'm not going anywhere. Unfortunately, Robert knows it too! Soy la estupida...Anyway, until...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger akane said...

    i too have problems with my head and my heart...they never seem to work properly together... and sometimes i don't know which one to use...
    You gotta stick to what you believe.=) Good luck

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    You have a very interesting life. Here I thought that my life was a living soap opera. Life is too short to be waiting around for one man. Believe me, I know all too well what you are going through and it is tough. Hang in there and hopefully things will work out. If not there are a ton of men out there.

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    girl don't chalk it up to stupidity...chalk it up to a learning experience. if i have learned anything with my relationship with Luv it's that we will move on when it is time for us to move on. when we have had our fill of the empty feelings and the guessing games and in my case, the sharing, we move on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home