What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Okay, so I went over to Robert's really quickly after church this morning to get my cell. I asked him if he had anything to say. He said no. So then I asked him what he wanted to do. He said he was sick of the bullshit. I was thinking to myself, "tell me about it!" but remained silent. He didn't say anything else so I asked him if he wanted to end it. He said he didn't know. Now see, this is what I'm torn on. The common sense side of me says if he's unsure why bother. The side of me that is absolutely head over heels in love with him says at least it's not a no. I love him. I think if we were to really try to be a couple instead of like high schoolers dating things might be better. If we do this I want to see a real effort of him trying to be with me. If I didn't bring the baby to see him I never would. He never comes over or anything. It's frustrating! If he sees no future with me then he should leave me alone. The thing that pisses me off is that he thinks because of the kids I can't get anyone. He thinks I have to settle for anyone that comes around. Sorry buddy. Wrong!! I'm pretty good at weeding out the guys after single mom ass who think we are all desperate. God I hate those guys. Just because I have kids doesn't mean I'm gonna put out to you cuz you think I can't get anyone else! Having kids has made me a better person. I am not selfish anymore, I know what unconditional love is, I know how to show respect and I am kinder and know patience. Having children reminds you of how frail the human race really is. Once you have the love of a child you don't want a love that is superficial. Nothing can replace the feeling of a little one asking you to check under the bed and in the closet for monsters. Nothing comes close to little arms throwing themselves around your neck, kissing your cheek and telling you that when they grow up they want to marry you. These precious moments are what keeps the pussy-prowlers at bay for me. You have to run a pretty damn good game on this mami to fool her. Maybe I just got played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home