What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, May 19, 2006

More TRUTHZ...

Someone who I have come to trust over the last six months has come back. With some wisdom no less! I have done everything but call. I think I'm afraid of what I will hear. She asked me some hard questions (hard to me anyway). I'm not sure where I would go with any information I would get. It's so easy to say I would leave. In the past I would have. Now I don't know what I would do. I want to think that I would leave because I am worthy of better. But my heart would be screaming the whole time "WTF are you doing?" So again, I find myself questioning if it's worth it or should I keep myself in the dark? It's a hard question. I am afraid of the answer.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    it's okay not knowing what you think you would do. it's also okay to think you would do some thing and totally do something totally different. no one really knows for sure what they will do in that particular moment and situation, until they are in it...so take your time... you will know when you are ready to act or not act.. thanks for the tribute..made me feel really good inside.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home