What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's been awhile!!!!!!!!!

It's been awhile because my computer crashed and I had to take it to Best Buy to get it fixed. Then there was a problem setting up my internet so I had to wait for the "Geek Squad" (God I love that name!) to come fix it. So now I'm back! And things are going pretty well the last few days. Robert has become second in my world instead of being my world. It suits my world and my family better. And I think it also will either make or break us because instead of his feelings being the most important thing (next to my children's of course) I have put my feelings first. Christmas weekend proves to be a good thing. Saturday is our big family Christmas. Then the kids and I are going to Robert's sister Lisa's house in the evening. Sunday the boys will be with their dad after Christmas morning at home. I don't know what I will do while they are gone. I'm thinking about going to the movies. Not sure yet. I always thought people that went to the movies on Christmas were pathetic. Now that I am one of those people it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal! Ha Ha! Anyway, thanks to all who have left such encouraging messages to me! You guys are the best! Love, Jen

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Welcome back! I am happy that all is well with you and the kids. Have a very Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 3:40 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    must be the time for computer crisis...i know i am glad to be back up and running

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home