What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This is the man that I have been stressin' over!

This is him. My beautiful heartache. That's my nickname for Robert. These are two of the 6 reasons I breathe! Even looking into his eyes in a picture leaves my feeling breathless!
Anyway, he did come over tonight and we talked. He said he loves me, that he wouldn't cheat on me again. He says that little girl right there is reason enough to stay faithful. Is that possible? Can having a child really change your attitude toward someone? I know it made me love him more! I don't know how that happens but it did. When I'm not with him I'm thinking about him, missing him like crazy. Wanting to be with him forever. Am I a glutton for punishment, who knows! I just want to be happy and I want Robert the one to make me happy!!!


2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Jen, how many times has he cheated on you?! I feel for you, I really do. I thought that my daughter's Dad and I could work things out after having her but that was not the case. Michael was always looking for something else. I am happy to say that though we are not longer together, he has found love with someone older. I am his conscience and remind me often not to cheat on her. So far so good. Don't get me wrong because it was hard to let go how I felt about him but after all that he had done to me, love was not enough. You are a strong person and will do what is best for you and for your family.

     
  • At 3:34 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    to answer your question, no... babies can create more problems; however they do not cause a person to change...that person causes theirself to change because they want to

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home