What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Monday, February 06, 2006

No word

Okay. So today is really bad. On top of all the drama with Robert who I haven't heard from since Sunday morning, the doctor that I had the appointment with this morning didn't show up. No phone call, nothing. How unprofessional. What a jackass. And then my tax preparer calls and says I was turned down for an instant refund loan. So now I have to wait. I'm broke and I can't find a job for shit and my heart is breaking. What the hell else can go wrong? At least I'm alive and my kids are healthy. Hey, I had to say something like that right? Depression sucks. But at least I know that is why I'm so crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home