What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Frustrated

This is how I feel right now. I have been blown offf 3 times this weekend by Robert. I was supposed to go out with him last night but he decided to hang out with his brother in law. Then he was supposed to come over today to make up for it but decided to go out with friends. So I was to go over tonight to have him make it up to me but he decided to stay at his friends. Fine. Fucking stay. But when you want me to come over (which honestly isn't too often anymore!) I won't be bothered. I'm taking some good advice about getting a life. Maybe as time goes along he won't fit in my life. His loss. I'm good girlfriend/wife material. Maybe I should let someone else find that out.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    you are not just good, you are great!!! say that to yourself everyday and you know what...one day you will look up and be surprised that a whole day's gone by and you haven't even thought about Robert... I know now it seems impossible but gurl, it's amazing that i don't think about LUv, not even when i look at my child... gurl it feels good to be in love with myself...and believe me, there are other dudes out there that will appreciate you the way you want to be appreciated.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home