What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I whole heartedly believe that. I believe that you can find happiness as long as you are truly looking. Things happen for a reason. With all that being said, I am still afraid to call that number. I'm not ready for my life to possibly fall apart. I would rather sit in my blissfully ignorant state right now.
I went to Robert's last night. We talked. He asked me if I loved him. Without all the dramatics I am well known for I simply answered "With all my heart, body and soul." Not another word was spoken between us as I fell asleep in his arms. Today, however I am wondering why he would ask me such a thing. Since my break up with Asshole, I have never stayed in a relationship that I didn't want to be in. Life is too short to be miserable. Is it normal to ask that question of someone who is so obviously enamored of you that they are willing to do whatever it takes to show you? Did that make sense? It sounded good in my head before I wrote it. Anyway, I am taking the advice that was given to me and am going to wait until I am ready to accept what is to be my future. I am not strong enough to handle what may happen. I am at a bad place in my life and in my head and I don't want the "OMFG I was right!" to take over my thinking right now. I have things I need to concentrate on. My kids, getting a job and just becoming the old me again. I have not spent as much time with Robert lately. It helps and hurts at the same time. While I do miss him, I also get a chance to clear my head and think about my future and what I want and need. I need to find my strength. I need to become myself in order to be myself. I have been lost for so long. I am afraid.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    Everything eventually gets better...take it a day at a time..and accept that you will have days where you backtrack and there will be days where you are racing down the path to your new life...but before change can happen, you must be willing to change...you have to be open to change.. Understand by admitting that you are not ready to find out the truth, you are taking a giant leap toward maturity. When it is time, you will know...until then, get to know yourself again..focus on you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home