What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Coming out of hiding

I'm not ready to do so, but I have to get it off my chest. He called me last Monday night. He said he didn't want to hear me bitch and what not about him being gone. He knew he was gonna hear it anyway, but whatever. So I told him I need to think about us and what is going to happen. I am going to decide. I refuse to leave it up to him. I already know what I am going to do I am just letting him stew in it like I was forced to. I will call him Thursday and end it. He has only called a few times and I have instructed all to tell him I am busy. I am still hurt and angry that he could be so inconsiderate of my feelings. So anyway, back into hiding.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    hey baby gurl, i am back and i can say that i second cryingwings, you are strong...it takes a lot of guts and courage to end something that is toxic and that you know is toxic BUT you are still in love with the toxic person. know that it won't be easy but with each step you will get stronger and you will feel better and someone else will come along to drive you crazy.

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

    Wow! I just found this blog! I need an update! I hope everything is okay, & if it's not, it will be. Just hang in there!!! Relationships will drive you crazy and it can be soooo hard to avoid all the heartache and pain.

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Hey Jen! It's now August and you have yet to blog about what happened between you and Robert. I hope that you are okay and hanging in there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home