What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Sorta irritated. No...I AM irritated!!!!

I haven't heard from Robert since he dropped Giselle off last night around 7pm. I always call him in the morning at 6:20 to make sure he gets up. His phone went straight to voicemail. Then I called at lunch and he didn't pick up. No biggie. Then I called after I knew he should have been home about 5:30. Nothing. I left him a message to call me when he got the message. It's nearly 10:30 and nothing. Here goes my suspicious mind again. It should be interesting if he calls me. I was supposed to go see him tonight. Fat chance that is gonna happen now. So anyway, I'm irritated. Where's the respect? If he was gonna be busy he could've called. Sure I would have been upset but that has never stopped him before from doing whatever the hell he wants. So anyway, keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home