What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

No word yet

I figure he will call when he wants to see Giselle. I wrote him a letter that I will send on Monday. I know it won't matter and there is a one percent chance that I might have spoken to him by the time he gets it but I needed to do it. To let him know exactly what has been on my mind since Wednesday. If I knew how to copy and paste it (it's not in MSWord) to the blog I would. Oh well. It just hurts. I don't know how else to react. I'm angry and hurt and I am channeling an early Alanis right now. I am bitter and cynical and I don't even care anymore. I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Jen I really do feel for you. Caroline's Dad treated me the same way that Robert treats you. To think that I stood by Michael his whole Marine Corps career and even when he went to Iraq! Can you believe that he was cheating on me then telling me that I am the only one who sends him care packages. Turns out EVERYONE was sending him care packages. There comes a time when you finally say that enough is enough. I loved Michael with my heart and soul, in fact he is the 1st guy that I ever said "I love you" too! I don't fall very easily but I did for him. He is still around since Caroline is at his place every other weekend, has a g/f who he has been with for a couple of years now and I have to say that I am happier than ever! You will be two once Robert is out of your life. I know not completely but once he sees you happy without him and that you don't need him, it will make him unhappy. Hang in there!

     
  • At 7:39 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    That was a blog in itself! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home