What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Confused as hell...

I went by his house. His car and motorcycle were there but he didn't answer the door. So whoever he is with picked him up. I tried to call from a payphone but his voicemail picked up right away again. I went by to drop a letter at his house. I basically said that the ball is in his court. Of course, I am sticking by my "It's over" but he doesn't have to know that. I want answers and if he thinks he doesn't have to explain I will never have any closure. I am so angry right now! You don't even know! So now I wait. That's the hardest part.
I hate this because I love him. This is so not fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home