What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday afternoon

I still haven't heard from him. The only reason a man stays away from his girl this long without a phone call is because he is with another woman. That is my honest opinion right now. Why wouldn't he try to call or something? I don't want to jump to conclusions but I think that is my most intelligent choice. I would never ever do anything like this! I can't believe that he would do something like this either. He lied to me. No he didn't tell me he was going but lying by omission is still lying. In fact it's worse than lying! It's deceitful and dishonest. I am going to end it with him. There is no excuse for this. I hope he is miserable for the rest of his life and into beyond. God give the strength to do this.
I hope he at least tries to get me to not end it with him. That would make me feel a little better. Like I matter. But it's over. You can't treat someone like they don't exist and think everything will be okay. I love him but I didn't deserve this.
Karma will be my friend. She will look down on me and embrace me. Revenge will be mine without having to do a thing. I will come out smelling like a rose and he will the compost that nourishes my very being. I love Karma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home