What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm back for a minute

The shit has hit the fan. My computer is still out so I am at the library doing this. I got thrown out into the street by my mom. Been living hand to mouth with no cash except what Robert gives to me. He's been okay. He's gonna take the baby and my ex will have the boys as the 1st of the month. Hopefully I can get it together. Finding a job is even harder now that I don't have an address or a phone. I really need your prayers. Hopefully I can get my shit together soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Oh Jen! I am so sorry about everything! I will be praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home