What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Why?

Why is it he is being a dick today? Sure things are really hard right now financially. Just when you see the light at the end of the tunnel it disappears. That's how it has always been in my life. So he comes home and starts bitching about the car breaking down. Long story, don't want to rehash it. So I am writing. I love to write. It's an outlet for me. For my emotions which we all know are insane! So he says something to the effect of "why are you bothering? It's not like you're going to make thousands of dollars from it!" Can you tear me down any more? Things are really hard right now. Now is the time we should be growing together stronger. But you just have to be a total asshole. Thanks. Just what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home