What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another day...

Had a boring weekend but it was nice because I spent it with Robert. The kids were with my mom except the baby. We went bowling Friday night, went to his new friend's house on Saturday and went to a birthday party on Sunday. Today I worked and then we went to his parent's house. We are still talking about moving in together but with all the past drama, I don't know if it's a good idea. I want what's best for my family and I also want to be happy. Things are a little better. I am still having a problem with the cheating but I am working on forgiving him. I don't know how it will work out. I still have a few months to decide what I want.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 AM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Welcome back Jen!

     
  • At 1:01 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    Jen.... i have missed you, seems like you have been on a roller coaster ride as well. life is funny like that, but you have to keep playing the game if you want to have a chance at winning. i am glad that you are doing okay. i am studying for the bar so i won't be on again until august... i miss you sistah, stay up

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home