What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, July 11, 2008

WTF???

Rob and I got into last night because on my MySpace page it said "I'm the girl who is constantly reminded of her mistakes and has them shoved down her throat." That WAS my headline. But he got all pissed off cuz he says it is negative. Well, that headline says more about me than anything I can say. At least I don't have my tits hangin out and it says I'm divorced (I actually put that I'm married so no one tries any funny shit!!!!!!!!!) and that my occupation is a partier. That would be his sister's. She isn't divorced. She is VERY married for 7 years. So I tell him that and it doesn't matter to him. I mean, good Lord, his name is at the top and I have changed the headline to read "Hopelessly in love with RAL (actually says his name...)". He is all over my page!
I think he cheated on his wife and she paid him back with the same token (his saying!!) and he is afraid I will do the same. Sorry bud. Not like that. So anyway, I have changed it. He still is pissed off but you know what? I will get over it. If he doesn't, well then that is his problem! His antics are getting old. Just because I love him doesn't mean I have to put up with his crap. I have told him that. He needs to see that I love him. Despite all of his faults. He doesn't understand that he is NOT perfect! He says he knows it but he is so high up on his high horse that sooner or later he is gonna fall off and it's a LONG way down!!!!!!!!! So that is my rant for the day. Why can't he just try to be happy? Isn't that what all humankind strives for? Happiness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home