What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, December 01, 2006

What a crazy ride!

These past few months have been nuts, seriously. I have moved in with my girlfriend with her kids and my boys. Giselle is with Robert and the boys father is wanted for a felony and abandoned them with me. I got a job at Target nearby. It's seasonal but I think they are gonna keep me. I don't want to jinx it though. Things are rough. Robert and I are going through really hard times. I love him and I am giving it all I have, but I don't know if it will last. Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    My God Jen! I am happy that you were able to get a job but I have been worried about you. Welcome back!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home