What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm back again (for a minute)

I'm at the library once again. So because this is personal and I don't want anyone to read over my shoulder, I will make it quick. I stayed with Robert. I have been thrown out of my house because I couldn't find a job fast enough. So I have been staying with him for about 2 weeks. Still looking for a job. I can't stay there much longer because my fears were right. I took his phone the other day and listened to his messages. There was a saved one from a girl. I confronted him about it and he said that it was his married friend's girlfriend. Ididn't buy it and I told him as much. So I took off with his phone for the night adn she called back 9 times for his friend. I said, "If you're covering for your friend why is she calling 9 times? Why didn't she just leave him a message and that is it?" She was obviously wanting him to answer. So anyway, I hve to get out of there. I have to get a job and then I am out. I will only have the baby. Dickhead finally stood up and is taking the boys. So that's it in a nutshell. Miss you all and I can't wait to be able to catch up on your blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home