What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Gee baby ain't I good to you..l

Life has been really good to me this week. Monday off, spent with Rob's family, worked Tuesday thru Friday and went to see my fave cover band FNR with Rob, his sis Gaby, her bff Lauren, Lauren's p's, Vince and O-man. What an awesome bunch of people! None better (besides Rob's other sis who wasn't feeling up to going!)! Today I am watching my nephews while his sis is at an allday concert. Does it get any better? Rob has been great! I laid down the law a few weeks back and it's been all uphill! I couldn't ask for a better guy! Thank you God for my family and friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home