What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things are looking up

The financial things are beginning to brighten. Have put in a few hours of overtime the last two weeks and hopefully tomorrow and next week as well. Can pay my half of the bills now without the pain of a fight. Our money is separate which is fine by me. All my girlfriends say he should be helping me out more because he makes twice as much money as me. Sometimes I see the point, but at the same time it makes me feel a little independent. Haven't gotten into a fight in about a week. The last fight we had wasn't major. But I have begun telling not to let the door hit him on the ass on the way out. I am getting a little bit stronger. I wish I could just separate my heart completely from him but I can't. If he leaves it will not be because he didn't know if I loved him or not. I breath for him as well as my kids. If he doesn't see that well then he must be blind!! I just hope things keep going my way. I hope Karma just leaves me alone for awhile. Unless she is going to be good to me. Then she plop her ass down on my couch for as long as she wants!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    Hey lady,

    Know that as you regain control over your life it will become much easier for you to mean what you say... and honey, you may even get to the point where you open the door and tell him to get to stepping and trying to get the doorknob to get him where the good lord split him..

    where are you working... i am so glad that you are still blogging

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home