What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Help!

I would like to change the links where it says "Edit me". If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Leave me a message if you can help. I want to put "Gisellelynn.blogspot.com" there and where it says to do it in the edit template, it didn't work. So if someone can PLEASE put the exact letters and words for me so I can copy it, I would appreciate it! Thanks!! PS. Giselle is my adorable baby girl!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger akane said...

    and I forgot to send u the one thing that's probably the most important! the image URL! (I can't sent html text here, so you probably won't see anything of what I wrote...=/)

    Check the image, if u have troubles, just tell me.
    here:
    http://tinypic.com/jsoegh.jpg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home