What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Trouble Ahead?

The last 24 hours have been crazy! Got into a nasty tiff with Robert last night (Christmas evening) about whether or not we should stay together. Right now, I could honestly take him or leave him. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not. It does tell me I'm not emotionally dependent on him anymore. That's a good thing. But it almost makes me question how I feel toward him. I know I love him and not because he's my baby's father. I can't say how deep it is because I always believed a deep, strong love had to be mutual and totally even. But it is undeniable that I truly love him. Maybe one day I will feel that from him. But trust me when I say I won't hold my breath!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    remember...focus for the child...don't want them running around hating us or having the trouble we are having..esp. seeing you have a beautiful girl...be strong for her

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Stay strong Jen, a new year is fast approaching.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home