What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Guess what?

He finally called. At 6:05 to be exact. He said he wants to see me tonight. Now whether or not we get back together is probably still undecided. But if he is gonna end it with me, it won't over the phone. So after I put the boys to bed I'm headed over. I'm afraid that he is gonna break up with me. But if he does there is nothing I can do about it right? I'm not one to beg someone to be with me who doesn't want to be. That is totally pathetic. I'm scared that he doesn't want me but I will be okay. No one will want to read my blog for quite a while while I bitch moan and groan until I get over him. And I don't know how long that will be. So anyway, I'm off to get ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home