What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm baaa-aaack!

I had a total computer meltdown! Okay, I'm exaggerating. I had to have a part replaced in my computer. So it's been gone for 8 whole days! And in those 8 days nothing has really changed. Still don't have a job, still with Robert (but that might end soon), kids are still driving me nuts and I had to put my cat down that I have had since I was 14.
Anyway, my suspicions are really running deep and nowI am deciding if I want to stay in this relationship or not. Robert is coming over tonight and we are going to talk. I'm scared that I might lose him. I'm beginning to be more afraid that I have lost myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM , Blogger Pinky said...

    I am sorry about not being able to find a job but I am sure that you will soon. Also I am sorry to hear about your cat.

    As for you and Robert, it seems you are more into the relationship than he is. If you lose him there will be someone else who will treat you so much better. You definitely will not lose yourself and don't believe for one second that if Robert isn't in your life that you won't be whole. You truly are a strong person and I admire you for that.

    I hope that all went well with you talk.

    Pinky

     
  • At 1:57 PM , Blogger TRUTHZ said...

    gurl, when you lose sight of who you are, that's clue number one that it's time to take a step back. i lost myself in Luv and you know what? I am loving on most days getting to know myself.. loving it. so remember the hardest step is the first step. go ahead, and take the 1st step esp if you have suspicions that run deep

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home