What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why people? Why???

I went to a job interview this morning. I was stoked! Turns out I am not even close to qualified for this position! I used a quarter of a gallon of gas to get to this place and it seems that they made a mistake! A mistake? It might be a small inconvience to you, but to me that is valuable gas and precious time! Idiots! I'm so frustrated! I have NEVER had a problem getting a job! And now that my kids are nearly starving to death I am getting fucking desperate! I have been putting off welfare for so long. Nine years to be exact. I really don't want to have to do that. Maybe the place I used to work is hiring. I think I will check into that. But with gas prices, it will be a bitch! I don't know.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger Pinky said...

    Welcome back Jen! Long time no post! I am sorry to hear about the job hunt. If it helps any gas is way over $3 here in Southern California!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home