What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Smile!

I am at a good place right now. I feel at peace with myself even though I have not seen Robert since Friday night. I probably won't see him for a few more days and that is actually okay with me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I expect. The last few days when I have begun to get anxious wondering where he is, what he's up to, etc. I just tell myself that God is looking out for me and wouldn't put anything on my plate that I can't handle.
Anyway, Giselle is now officially mobile. I wish I could put video on her blog site so everyone could see! She was so cute last night when she finally did it. She got this big goofy grin on her face and just took off and hasn't stopped! My angel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home