What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Things are just going along

Nothing to "report" today. Things are actually okay. I have been sorta been avoiding Robert. I went over Monday night and he came by Tuesday night for an hour and I haven't seen him since. I have called him a few times, he's called me a few times. But I don't feel like I'm at the end of a relationship. I think taking some time for me has helped even if it's only been 2 weeks. We haven't fought and I am not constantly wondering where he is if he's not with me. I think this is what I've needed. I think that maybe in a few weeks I will be really ready to start fresh with Robert. I know I will never forget that he cheated on me but I think I will be able to completely forgive him. I thought I had, but after doing some soulsearching and going to church and praying, I realized that I hadn't. Not completely. I'm ready now. To love him completely and fully. Something I haven't been able to do in more than a year. I decided it's time to either commit or quit. I want to commit. One hundred percent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home