What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The decision has been made...

we have decided to stay together. We talked for hours about what we both wanted and needed in this relationship. And after being 100% honest with each other, we agreed it would be worth it to try one last time. He told me that I don't show him/tell him how much I appreciate what he does for me and the boys. I had to agree to that. So now I will make sure everytime he does something, I thank him. With words. He laughed and said actions would be accepted too but it would be nice to hear it. He also said sometimes I am too honest with him. I still don't think there is such a thing, but that's just me. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out what he wants to really know about and what he doesn't. That will probably prove to be my downfall. He also asked me to get a grip on thoughts about his infidelity. I told him that was easier said than done because I have never been in the situation where I have had to deal with the aftermath. I never stuck around. So I asked him to bear with me because it is still very raw (even though it's been more than a year) and just keep reassuring me that he loves me and that I will get over it eventually. He agreed. Then I told him all of my "demands." I will not re-hash them but go back to past entries to see what they are if you're interested. He said he would try to be more loving to me. In the attentive way.
So I am going to still keep my calendar. If only for my own sanity. I'm hoping that maybe I am just a little crazy and everything is in my imagination. Only God knows.
On the job front, still nothing. I really don't want to go back to factory work. I don't like it. I want to retain the office positions but I'm just not getting the calls. It's irritating. Anyway, Giselle is awake so I must go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home