What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Friday, February 17, 2006

The funeral

It was very nice. It was odd to be in a funeral home for it. I'm used to them being in churches so this was very different for me. Seeing my exboyfriend there was actually easier than I thought. He looded even better now so that was disappointing. But what hasn't changed is that he hasn't aspired to do anything with his life, all those good looks and brains gone to waste being a waiter. Not an aspiring actor trying to make ends meet, but a waiter. What a shame. I was expecting Robert to ask me if I had spoken to him (which I didn't) but he didn't. I'm surprised. Maybe he didn't put two and two together. Or maybe he just hasn't asked yet. Who knows. All I know is that maybe breaking up with him wasn't a big mistake. Seeing he is exactly where he was 3 years ago and no ambition. I hate that in a guy.
So anyway, tomorrow night Robert and I are going out dancing with his Mom and Dad. We haven't been out dancing in forever! I think I was about 7 or 8 months pregnant and clumsy as an ox. Hopefully I haven't lost it! I want to take salsa lessons and surprise him with them. That would be fun!
So the last week has been interesting yet boring. Bought Saw 2. LOVED IT!! Of course, I love movies like that. I want to see Final Destination 3. I really like the 2nd better than the first. Same with Jeepers Creepers. Of course, seeing the 2nd in the theatre helped that experience. I love me a good scary movie. The Grudge scared the shit out of me for months. I am NOT lying! It wouldn't have been so scary for me if those things couldn't leave the house! I kept seeing long flowing black hair at night. And it doesn't help that I am honest to God scared to death of the dark! One night soon after seeing that movie, Robert creeped me out by tapping on the wall and making it sound like the little boy thing running across the floor. I was half asleep when he did it so it really scared me to the point where I was silently crying. He turned to me and kissed my cheek and realized that I was crying and he apologized and said he would never scare me again. He has kept that promise. I know it sounds stupid, but I get scared about some scary movies but I love them! I have only been able to watch The Grudge in bits and pieces on HBO. And I CANNOT watch the part when that girl thing crawls up the sheet. To me, that was the scariest thing I have ever seen! The Ring also creeped me out. The second one? Not so much. Even though I saw that one in a theatre. I want to see Pulse. It looks wicked creepy! So anyway, I recommend Saw 2 if you are a scary movie fan. It's more gory than scary. It's really good though. I can't say a damned word about it without giving anything away that is how well put together the movie is. Kinda like The Sixth Sense was. You couldn't tell anyone anything cuz that would ruin it for them. Okay. Enough. I'm off to play my Sims game. I have neglected my family for The Movies game (which is sort of hard and I am usually good at games like that!). Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home