What I want to say doesn't always come out right!

A blog about life, love and the journey through it all.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's been a good 4 days (today's not over yet!)

Saturday night Robert, his parents and I went dancing at Carmina's. The DJs were obviously new at their job (The Talisman). They were having a hard time mixing the music and following tracks. It was fun though. They started playing Banda and this girl who was half negrita was doing this odd jumping thing. She had to be 75 pounds soaking wet and really tall on top of it. The guy who was with her was a stocky guy shorter than her and threw her like she was a freakin ragdoll. It was funny. But it was a good time.
Went to church Sunday morning. Went to 11AM service. I didn't like it. It's contemporary. I prefer church the old fashioned way so I will be going back to the 9 oclock services again. Robert had Giselle and I went and stayed with him Sunday night. Haven't seen him since.
Monday was boring. Did non-stop laundry.
Tuesday folded the non-stop laundry.
Today, I rested. Blake stayed home sick from school so I was basically catering to him all day. I miss being needed by him and his older brother. Tonight I am going back to Robert's to stay. I miss him. I've been trying to keep my suspicions in check. It's sorta working. Of course, he hasn't gone anywhere really yet. So anyway, until...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home